1. Location (right on the beach, tropical setting,
historic surroundings, off the main road, close to golf
2. Best of Two Worlds (kitchenettes in most rooms and restaurants on property).
3. Natural Sea Aquarium with safe swimming.
4. Tropical Gardens (22,000 square metres or 5.5 acres).
5. The endangered Hawksbill Sea Turtles nesting on the beach (most important
nesting beach in the Eastern Caribbean).
6. IT oriented hotel with computer outlets in each room, Internet Cafe in reception
and a Business Centre with 2 computers.
7. A perfect hotel for weddings, anniversary celebrations, conferences or functions.
8. Part owner of Barbados Golf Club (a 18-hole champion golf course, 10km or
15 minutes away).
9. Environmentally friendly hotel, Green Globe certified (member of Green Hotel
Association and CAST - Caribbean Association for Sustainable Tourism).
10. Traditional Christmas celebrations with special Christmas gift, week of activities
including an exciting Children's party, and an elegant Old Year's Night (31st
December) dinner with a spectacular fireworks display.